THE ADCOCK LUXURY HOME WEBSITE ALSO PROVIDES DETAILED INFORMATION.
Lee County Luxury Living Awaits You ...
Upscale Country Living That Has It All!
Your location here is located just outside the Sanford city limits. Removed from urban living, yet a few short minutes away from retail, restaurants, schools, health care, entertainment and access to major regional highways. The spacious home has a wide open floor plan, 12 large rooms, 2 kitchens and a total of 4 dining areas. The home is brick veneer & frame, and includes decks, a covered patio, screened porch, finished basement and a double garage. The home is based in the Lee County School District, in proximity to Southern Lee High School, West Lee Middle School and J.R. Ingram and Tramway Elementary Schools. The estate is 57 acres, zoned agricultural, and includes lake, orchard, free-standing barn, pasture and wooded areas.
Your location here has all the upscale features you would expect to find in a luxury home. Amenities include …
- Great room with hardwoods and wood inlay
- Custom draperies & Anderson Windows throughout the home
- Large open kitchen with cherry cabinetry & solid surface counters
- Master Suite on main level, complete with spectacular views of the property
- Massive basement space with kitchen bath and 3 multi-purpose rooms
- Spectacular grand entrance foyer, with multi-story panels of lead-cut glass, massive chandelier and solid Italian marble floor
- … and so much more!
Click on the button below for even more information about the special benefits of this amazing property!
- The seller will include a $10,000 appliance allowance
- Existing appliances in the 2 kitchens will go with the sale
- Upon request, seller will install a garage door
- All earnest money will be held by buyer’s attorney. Contact the Adcock agent for details
- In the interest of expedience, buyer will complete pre-qualifying letter prior to property showing
Please click on the map below to create directions from your location to this luxury home.